All games will go on as usual according to schedule.
Games on our two synthetic turf fields will proceed as normal.
We will follow the USA Rugby lightning policy.
We reserve the right to cancel games in severe weather until conditions are suitable to play again. This might result in either shorter
play time and/or some changes in the format.
We will always do our best to make sure the tournament goes on as planned, but in the rare event if weather becomes dangerous,
this event may be cancelled altogether with no admission refunds.
It will also be at our discretion to either start the first games at an earlier time or end the day at a later time. Teams will be informed
in advance of these changes if it occurs.
We will immediately update this website if inclement weather is certain as we get closer to the event. We try to make the best
informed decision possible, but we all know how unpredictable weather can be. Safety will be our first priority.